British Eventing - Brooksby Melton / Moreton Morrell

ktlu

New User
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone know whether Brooksby Melton College / Moreton Morrell are doing any ground prep for the weekend ask don't believe we are due any rain and the ground is already blooming firm.

Any experiences of these courses is also appreciated as this is my first time at both with two green-ish horses in the BE90s

Many thanks

Katie

lrobson

Visit site
i know last year when it was really hard moreton morrell had a bad response to the ground, and i think they will want to try really hard to make up for it as alot of people said they wouldnt go there again and especially as the first one didnt run, i hope they have done something as i am due to run on the saturday! not sure about brooksby! maybe someone more local would know about both!

KatB

Visit site
Moreton have said for years they're going to work hard on the ground and its always rubbish! Brooksby slit the ground and put sand out everywhereand the ground was fab last year.

HazyXmas

Visit site
Any more news on the ground at Moreton?

I see that they are still taking entries & was thinking about calling to see if i could get my daughter into the 100 but really, really don't want to run her on hard ground so if it is bad i won't bother..............

Help from anyone local would be very much appreciated :)