British Stallion Event at Hartpury

eventrider23

Visit site
They today confirmed the Whittakers will be there with their stallion as well as Harthill Stud, Woodlander an a load of others. If SJ stallions are what you are after then I would go as there will be a lot of them!

no_no_nanette

Visit site
I can confirm that the SSGB is a great event; last year was brilliant, and it looks as though this year will be even more of a treat. John Whittaker is doing a demo on the Saturday, and there is a loose jumping competition and dressage to music in the evening .... and if last year is anything to go by, many gorgeous stallions, with a real variety, as Rita says. I'm looking forward to it!

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Woodlander stallions attending will be Clapton and Debonair and maybe Supertramp

Great, will be very interested to see them all and especially Supertramp, hope that he's coming!

More news coming in daily as I check the SSGB website - there are going to be some legendary stallions there, including Arko, and our very, very favourite IDs, including Archie, (I'm prejudiced as he's the the sire of the beautiful Hattie, owned by a great friend of mine) and the stunning Arabian H Tobago .....