Brogini boots

{97702}

Visit site
I have been recommended the Brogini Ostuni boots as my next competition boots - they seem very good value for money and I love the look of them. Unfortunately I have very wide feet :( so I was wondering whether Brogini are like (for example) Ariats and are quite narrow in the foot?

I usually take a size 5 but am wondering whether to order a size 6 online. Any experiences from fellow riders-with-wider-than-average feet would be appreciated, thanks :)

fatpony

Visit site
Ive had brogini jodhpur boots and their cheap long boots and I have wide feet - not had any issue, seemed to fit well

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I don't have particularly narrow feet and they fit well for me. However 2 words of warning, firstly they took a while to "break in", I had terrible blisters the first few times I wore them. The other is to check they are in stock before you order them, I am still waiting for some boots that I ordered almost 6 months ago!

mrsh2010

Visit site
My Brogini were beautifully soft, I didn't need to wear mine in.

As for the foot, I can get away with wearing trainer socks over my normal socks to pad my foot out (helps stop my foot flapping around and causing my spur to pinch my dodgy ankle bones!)

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
I 'm a 6 and I wear 5 1/2 jod boots for a snug fit, comfortable fit. 6 are a little roomy to start with then stretch out and end up far too big! And I have wide feet

teapot

Visit site
I don't find either of my Ariats (short pair and long pair) narrow and I've got wide, big feet.

{97702}

Visit site
I don't have particularly narrow feet and they fit well for me. However 2 words of warning, firstly they took a while to "break in", I had terrible blisters the first few times I wore them. The other is to check they are in stock before you order them, I am still waiting for some boots that I ordered almost 6 months ago!

Not sure who you ordered from JennBaggs but I ordered my boots yesterday and they arrive on Monday - I'm very pleased :)