Broodmare... Free..but to good breeding home

Tamba

Visit site
I have a lovely black broodmare, looking for a new home, if anyone knows of a suitable placement for her, would also make companion for a mare. shes 16hh, 9 years, bred two fabulous foals, only being moved on, due to my pending move abroad. I have contacted Beaufort embroyo , and they are considering her, but would actually prefer her to go a private home. Getting urgent, as Im on borrowed time, till i move. I will be checking out any home..btw, even though im not looking for payment. ta!

ribbons

Visit site
What breed, is she papered, and why only brood mare or companion at that age. Any ridden history at all ? I know of someone looking for a good brood mare, and can guarantee it would be a wonderful home.

Tamba

Visit site
What breed, is she papered, and why only brood mare or companion at that age. Any ridden history at all ? I know of someone looking for a good brood mare, and can guarantee it would be a wonderful home.
I did ride her for couple of years, hacked, dressaged and did some jumping . but had real issues with her seasons, she was so difficult, and her cycles were short, so she was in season alot. I wasnt prepared to take a risk, that she would be difficult for someone else, and they throw her out, or goodness knows, so thought it was safer to let her go to breeding home.
Shes by Classic event stallion, papered British sports horse. lovely conformation.
Shes very nice, more middleweight.But I want to try and do my best to ensure she goes somewhere nice !thats my concern.

crabbymare

Visit site
It may also be worth you putting this in the breeding section as there is more likely to be someone there who may know of a home if Ribbons friend is not interested. the problem you will have is that its late now for her to have a foal next year so someone would be keeping her through the winter before they can think about getting a foal which does limit the market.