Brother back from uni = AMAZING photos of belv!!!!!

diggerbez

Visit site
he's such a stunning horse! and wish i had a photographer that talented!
laugh.gif
would it perhaps be worth forgetting the sjing at the moment? and spening your time and money getting the flatwork sorted out instead? just a thought? good luck with the trainer search!
smile.gif

tigers_eye

Visit site
I agree with a lot of what's been said, but you sound really desperate and depressed about it, so I'd just like to say take a deep breath and enjoy your lovely horse a bit. It's not going to kill either of you if he never reaches 100% of his potential. If you find the flatwork (and the low dressage placings) really upsetting come up with a plan to tackle it. If you can live with playing catch up (which a lot of us do), stop tearing your hair out about it. Alot of people out there have a lot of fun without agonising over their faults too much, and I don't think that's a mortal sin.

glenruby

Visit site
Ive always loved Belv and I agree that he could definitely go a long way (and probably could SJ at a decent level too from the photos Ive seen of him along the way). You have ot some great advice from those above so nothing to add to that, other than as Tigers_eye has said - make sure you enjoy him too!
Ilove the pic of you on the ground where the stone wall is behind Belv - he looks fab in that!

CParker

Visit site
Think Ruth only goes and teaches now doesn't have any horses of own, Shes is great
smile.gif
been lucky to have been having lessons for 6 yrs now. She doesn't except much less than perfection and her training is aimed at the rider not the horse.