Browand help ploise! Patent browbands

Lyle

Visit site
Hi :)

I'm looking for a patent browband, but don't seem to be having much luck :eek: Just wondering if anyone knows of some lovely online stores that might stock such an item. Just after a straight style browband, not V, U or loopy as the horse in question has a small head :p

georgiegirl

Visit site
Try giving the guys at evison equine a call they do lovely patent bridles and I imagine they would sell you the browband on its own. Lovely english leather stuff which is very reasonably priced!

becca1305

Visit site
Ive just bought a lovely patent (browband & noseband) bridle from wolds exclusive bling which is lovely :). As you wanted straight browband, and lovely soft leather :). Mines brown but they also sell patent black bridles, and sell blingy browbands separately so they may well sell patent ones separately too. Worth asking as they are great at altering to what you want, eg took flash loop attachment off my bridle. The lady who runs it is also very helpful and forthcoming with measurements etc to help make sure you get it right. Hope you find something :).

Lyle

Visit site
Excellent :D Thank you very much, I have a few options now! I asked a saddler over here who made the bridle if he makes them, wanted around $180 :eek: No thanks!