Brown Dressage Boots

dressage_diva

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a pair of long brown dressage boots to me? After something very comfortable that doesn't need a great deal of wearing in as they would be my every day pair (riding only, not worn for mucking out or anything!).

Would consider made to measure or off the shelf and I'm willing to spend money as log as its for a pair that will last!

Newlands

Visit site
I have a m2m pair of brown De Niros. Lots of style choices and they instantly felt very comfortable. I have had them around 7 years now and they still look great.

Goldenstar

Visit site
I got a pair of HKM boots from a shop on eBay .
Lovely colour a very dark brown they where instantly comfortable I love them they cost ( on discount ) £99 , they are the best boots I have ever owned .
I use them most days sadly they are wearing out now so I am limiting there use.
They have lasted five years .

Escapade

Visit site
I second Celeris - fully custom, hard wearing and minimal breaking in! Definitely worth the money imo

Sneedy

Visit site
Joshua Jones - lovely boots and very comfortable! I'm wary of Celeris having heard two separate incidents of poor service etc.

FireFly29

Visit site
Have a look on the Celeris website as all the styles are on there and are customisable. Depends whether you want the stiffer dressage boots or the softer more fitted boots.
A friend of mine has brown polo boots and the stiffer dressage boots in polished back and they are both lovely.
I've just ordered some Diogos with patent tops and toes.
Cate Ashton deals with all the UK orders and knows the boots inside out so would be able to talk you through the options.

Dreckly

Visit site
If you don't want m2m, I have a pair of Ariat Heritage boots in Cognac. Love these boots, absolutely no wearing in the leather is so soft you get a lovely close feeling to your horse. I have however tried on reently some Equiclass m2m. Like the others custom what you want but I tried on an off the peg pair and they felt great.

pootleperkin

Visit site
I Have two pairs of De Niro boots, one oxford brown pair and I love them. I wear the brown everytime I ride now and keep my black for competing. They seem to be wearing exceptionally well and are very comfortable and give great fee when riding.