BS - Can BS members do Club?

MagicMelon

Visit site
Ive been out of BS for about 6 years and have literally just rejoined today. I'm doing a show on Sunday, the first class is a "club" class then it leads onto the usual BN, Discovery etc. As a member, am I allowed to do the club class as I see it says "Open to non-registered or British Showjumping Club competitors on horses and ponies" so I'm guessing not?

Thanks!

irishdraft

Visit site
I think you can do them a friend who I'm pretty sure is registered with her horse does them & a friend I have took my horse in and she is registered although my horse isn't.

greenbean10

Visit site
One of my venues has this but it's usually scheduled as 'Club/Unaffiliated', which anyone is allowed to do because of the 'unaffiliated' section. But I would also think the reason they just have one class before the BN, Disco etc is so you can warm up for the BS classes!? Ours is usually 80cm and lots of pros seem to take young or quirky horses in before jumping the BN.

Pie's mum

Visit site
Anyone can jump in the club classes, whether you are BS registered, club registered or not registered at all. Being club registered just means you are eligible to earn points for going dc / placings.