BS Club membership - is it worth it?

nicnag

Visit site
Looking for opinions on whether the BS club membership is a worthwhile option? At around £30 it's quite affordable - husband would like to go BS next year but due to time constraints I'm not convinced how often he is actually going to get out to shows. I;m not sure how many Club shows are held in our area ( south Scotland) - any advice gratefully accepted!

MissGee

Visit site
I decided against it as there just isn't enough club classes near me. There's only one venue near me that regularly does them and that's not exactly local. So I just bit the bullet and joined properly for six months, at least that way I could jump all the normal classes and the amateurs too.

Pie's mum

Visit site
You don’t have to be club registered to jump in club classes. The only thing you get for being registered is a shot at the league (possibly a bit late as it runs from 1 July to 30 June) and the chance of qualifying for the finals at Stoneleigh.
On the BS website you can filter the schedules by area to show club classes in your region which might help you see how many there are that you can get to.

Xtra

Visit site
I am in Scotland and I don't think it is worth it. If you are doing Club heights these are often opens anyway not requiring registration and you can often pick up free tickets. I first registered on the 6 month option and worked out over then how much I "saved" for me it worked out and I don't jump to any high level.