BSJA at Towerlands today - Blaze is maybe getting a bit of an ego..

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Took Blaze showjumping today at Towerlands. It was suggested that we do a newcomers for the first time but they were so late starting ended up just doing the BN and Discovery as origionally planned (will leave the newcomers till next time
wink.gif
)

Warmed up very sweetly if a bit flat, but soon woke up when he went in the ring to jump a lovely clear, with just the last down in the jump off where he just didnt quite make the striding.

He then really woke up, and was very pingy in the warm up! Went in for the Discovery and he was off! Had a big bounce going past the speakers and then flew the first, he got a bit carried away and I found him strong for the first time showjumping
tongue.gif
Had to have a few 'wait for me' moments and he got a bit carried away over the last upright to a double and just touched the last fence. Had to do a bit of an emergancy stop after that as the brakes really failed
shocked.gif
He was still uber cute and was never going to really b****r off but definetly now thinks he knows his job better than I do
tongue.gif

Think lots of control work on friday needed before Aston le Walls at the weekend, but not really concerned, it was nice to have him so enthusiastic
grin.gif

Next time Discovery and Newcomers though as they are definatly getting just a little bit too easy for him...

Thanks for reading, sorry no pics so you will just have to imagine how cute he is
wink.gif

wizoz

Visit site
Ha ha, what a cute boy he is! The boy definately sounds like he's beginning to say, "what mum, I can't here you?"
grin.gif
tongue.gif

langside

Visit site
if that pone was a little bit bigger i would sooooo be stealling him off you!!!!
tongue.gif

the good ones always know there talented so like to test you im sure at aston he'll be a little angel as usual
good luck

AutumnRose

Visit site
Aw sounds like he's loving his work, which is always lovely!! Sometimes they do need to have a little think about what they're doing when they get to that stage don't they? SOunds like Newcomers will be a good plan next time.

Good luck at the weekend, lots of pics please
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif