bsja.be day tickets

Malibu

Visit site
i wonder do you if competeing at bsja on day ticket and you win do you still get the money and if you reg the horse will it get the money added, also will you still qualify if its a quilfier?

be the same question really! par the money, except prizemoney and prizes
confused.gif
grin.gif

Rizz1a

Visit site
Membership is 50% discount at the moment - so probably worth registering. At least you get the winnings and notional points.

dieseldog

Visit site
With the BSJA you only get rosettes at the discretion of the show - you're not supposed to get them

For BE you are eligible for points, prizes and rosettes

Peanot

Visit site
Yes DD, that`s what I thought. I have competed twice recently on a day ticket, and when I went into the ring, the woman announced me as HC. So I just pottered around for the experience, but I am re-registering sometime soon.
Whats this about 50% registration. Is it only for new members?

dieseldog

Visit site
If you haven't been a member in the last 3 years you can have 50% membership. They are also doing deals for PC/RC members but I'm not sure what they are. And if you say your friend recommended you they get a £20 voucher

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
Not giving prize money and rosettes to day ticket riders stinks, not a very encouraging system. Surely the ticket is a membership for that class, which has to be paid for along with the same entry fee as members! Appreciate about qualification but rossette and prize money?

Malibu

Visit site
i have been a meber last year but i am pc and i am sure i got a slight discount as pc member, rc member too now, also for be if you have obtained b test then disocunt too