BSJA Bling Bling

dieseldog

Visit site
I've just seen the name plate that the BSJA sent out with the mag.

How tacky????? Nice to see they aren't wasting our money, who authorised that?

Because my sister and I both live at the same address (although we have different surnames) the BSJA only ever send out one set of communications (mags, rule books etc) completly random who gets it - which is annoying as we both pay the same amount of membership. So Cath was the lucky one who got the name plate.

Nic

Visit site
No bickering over that quality piece of merchandise now!
smirk.gif

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
ha ha they are soo tacky and don't you love how they say you can put on your horses name either by getting it engraved OR writing it on with a marker pen LOL

oww oww oww AND you can buy bronze, silver and gold ones if you do the various levels of training PML don't you just know you are going to buy them
wink.gif

susan_w

Visit site
I think it's more annoying that they have spent members funds on doing this, and so far everyone I've spoken to think they are a waste of money and tacky.

I'd rather they'd given the money to charity or spent it on training or something more worthwhile anyway. Incidentally, I haven't received mine yet!

dieseldog

Visit site
It was in the showjumper magazine, has your daughter had one?

It is so bad, why waste our money on this

susan_w

Visit site
My daughter doesn't usually get one as she is a junior associate. I do normally get them, as I'm a Judge and an owner.

I won't lose any sleep over it.....

keysoe

Visit site
If you have two members at one address, then you call BSJA and they send you another one

Dont knock every initiative that comes through, if you have better ideas send them through.

Mine makes a great drinks coaster

dieseldog

Visit site
Come on it's awful, do you think if they had asked the membership if we wanted them we would have said yes?

BSJA are notorious for not listening to the membership (new categorisation of shows) and tend to send back standard emails to any suggestions sent in to them

susan_w

Visit site
Ha ha - Weezy has put hers up in her lounge, she is so proud of it.
Bet she's had it engraved already - or has she filled it in in felt tip?

susan_w

Visit site
Not knocking initiatives, but why spend the members money on something that they don't necessarily want? We weren't even asked.

I've got plenty of ideas for the BSJA but what's the point?

Rambo

Visit site
Do you not like yours then
tongue.gif

wink.gif
shocked.gif
blush.gif
crazy.gif

Money well spent I reckon..................................................................................................................................NOT!

pootler

Visit site
Often the big 3 day events would give plaques to the riders, they can then be put on your horses stable door. I think they might do it at big SJ comps too.

*whispers* I quite like them..... slinks away.....

Weezy

Visit site
PMSL!!!!!!

It fell out of the mag plastic and I was like "WTF do I do with this" saw that the kids nails were still in the fireplace from their Christmas stockings so just chucked it on and there it has stayed - I think I should write "wannabe" in the space in silver pen - classssssssssssssssssssssssssy
wink.gif