BSJA day tickets

Rambo

Visit site
Nope. You pay £6 extra for the privilege of exempting yourself from winning anything. There is no guarantee you will even be allowed to jump a jump-off, although I have never seen that enforced !

Helga1980

Visit site
Last time I jumped BSJA on a ticket they allowed ticket holders through to the jump off and gave rosettes to those placed but no prize money and no sponsor's rosette. Think it depends on the venue, some are nicer than others!

MagicMelon

Visit site
Yes, you DO get rossettes. You just don't get sponsors rossettes (ie. usually the main sponsor of the class like Sue Carson Saddles gives out a rossette to the top 3 as well as the usual placing rossettes). You don't get any money or qualifications though. Oh and Ive never seen non-members NOT being allowed to do the jump off.

I think its pathetic that I am a member yet I STILL have to pay the FULL fee for a day ticket for any of my non-reg horses. Surely as a member I should get some sort of discount?!

dieseldog

Visit site
You don't get rosettes that is purely down to the show centre, as you aren't actually placed in the class. You do get to do the jump off but day tickets are always last to go in the jump off.