BSJA Double Clears

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
do/should double clears at 70cm and 80cm Opens be recorded on a horses record even if no money was won?

Also on average how long does it take for double clears to show on a record, jumped a couple mid April and no sign of them but last weeks double clear and money is showing already!

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
I think they should show it gives a more comprehensive picture on a horse's record the more info there is

How did you get on with the AD rein?...
smile.gif

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
do/should double clears at 70cm and 80cm Opens be recorded on a horses record even if no money was won?

Also on average how long does it take for double clears to show on a record, jumped a couple mid April and no sign of them but last weeks double clear and money is showing already!

[/ QUOTE ]

no only BN, Disc, New and fox will do !

ann-jen

Visit site
On Jenny's file double clears in 70/80cm aren't recorded - only the money she has won in the class. When she has recorded double clears in the BN in the past it has taken anywhere between a few days to several weeks for them to go on her file. I think it depends how efficient the venue is as well as the BSJA.

flyingfeet

Visit site
70cm and 80cm DC's don't show on the record, as it doesn't qualify you for anything.

If you get placed in top 8, but win no money in an Amateur qualifier it will show on the record.

Time to get record up depend on the competition centre, and the quick ones get them in fast and BSJA have them up by thursday usually.

MagicMelon

Visit site
Dont know but BSJA never seem to mention any double clears I get in 1.10 and 1.20 opens... think they only list DC's when necessary (ie. when 4 clears qualifies you for next round type) so BN, Disc, NC & fox.