BSJA membership

H-J

www.piczo.com
If a horse is registerred and the how do they compete BSJA!!

Do you need to just pay for a rider day ticket on the day? Or both?

huskimo12

Visit site
You can pay on the day for the rider i think (i have only ever paid for non affiliated horse) the cost can depend on the venue in my experience. I get quite confused with BSJA rules on things like that diferent to eventing
It is worth checking with the venue

H-J

www.piczo.com
Well I have a new horse and he is registerred BSJA but I am not and I wondered how I compete BSJA if I dont want to register BSJA.

pootler

Visit site
You would have to compete on a ticket, pay for the ticket plus entry. I don't think venues tend to sell tickets so you'd have to call the BSJA and order some.

Emma123

Visit site
Ooh I don't actually know! With you registered and not the horse you get the ticket at the show...so I presume it's the same the other way arouund?
confused.gif
Never heard anyone suggesting this I don't think
smile.gif

Nadia

Visit site
You can compete but it would have to be on a ticket. This means you can't get placed and recieve money, and nothing will go on the horses record.

Most places i have been too just charge extra for the privilige, when you book it tell them your on a ticket and they will tell you the cost. Moght be worth ringing up before hand to find out, but everywhere i compete you can just book in on a ticket on the day.

Hope that helps.

spooks

Visit site
if the horse is registered i assume you just need a ticket for yourself. i rang towerlands before ash and otto were registered and was planning on going to a show there only to be told i should have pre entered! (glad i didnt just turn up!) the secretary said just write ticket on the entry form so theres a word of warning for you if your planning on going there
grin.gif

helenandshadow

Visit site
As far as I know the BSJA don't have seperate horse and rider day tickets, so if either the horse, the rider or both aren't registered you have to compete on a ticket. Tickets are £6 on top of the entry fee and you buy them on the day when you enter (as long as the venue accepts entries on the day, which usually they do, if you're unsure give them a ring) and you aren't eligible for any prizes, money or qualifications.

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
As far as I know the BSJA don't have seperate horse and rider day tickets, so if either the horse, the rider or both aren't registered you have to compete on a ticket. Tickets are £6 on top of the entry fee and you buy them on the day when you enter (as long as the venue accepts entries on the day, which usually they do, if you're unsure give them a ring) and you aren't eligible for any prizes, money or qualifications.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are absolutely correct.