Bucas Power Turnout vs Rambo

MissGem

Visit site
I have always been a Horseware fan but am considering the Bucas Power Turnout for a winter turnout. I bought an Optimo for my 16.2hh ISH last winter, but this is huge and slips, so am a bit put off that. I would definitely buy another Duo as this has been a super rug for my TB - except I know that the standard neck cover that comes with a 6'3 rug won't fit my new horse - I had to buy a size larger for my TB and have tried the Duo on new horse with the medium and large neck covers and the medium is too small... so immediately the cost is rising if I have to buy another neck cover...

Tried a 450g Premier Equine the other day but too heavy and didn't fit properly...

Any recent opinions, good or bad, on the Bucas Power Turnout please?

galaxy

Visit site
I THINK the newer Duos are coming with larger neckcovers. My friend bought a 2nd hand one and the neck was too tight, so sold it again and bought a new one (it has different straps on so definitly and updated model) and the neck was much much bigger.

ellie_e

Visit site
I'm a massive fan of bucas I don't have the power turnout but the others I have are great, I find them decent with the sizes as I would normally struggle as horse has big shoulders but the bucas fits him great

Halfstep

Visit site
I was given a Bucas power full neck turnout seven years ago. It is still going strong, used every winter as a duel purpose rug and has never needed rep roofing. Three horses later it is still going strong. Size wise, they run true and accommodate big shoulders. Best rug ever, well worth the money.