Bucks / Herts peeps... recommend me a vet :)

Bustalot

Visit site
Hi
Looking to have a horse vetted in the Bucks / herts area. Can any one recommend me a reallllyyy good vet that has a reputation for being VERY strict on vettings. (had problems previously with a vetting not completed properly!)
Thanks all :)

Bernster

Visit site
They may be too far East for you, but I would recommend Anna or Jason from RVC. Don't think you can get much better than the Royal College for Vets !

Bernster

Visit site
PS and exciting to hear you're getting a horse vetted, fingers crossed and let us know how you get on. Piccies always appreciated, as you know :)

Addicted to Hunting

Visit site
I use Chiltern Equine Clinic all tho I've only ever had one horse/pony vetted. But we bought her when she was 15/16 and had her for 9 and a bit years was but down with colic last sep. have always been good with our horses, who tend to have a vet for a while then will be an emergency of some sort, or tricky to deal with, but they have always been professional and very good with our horses. They are the only ones I would use round here

Carefreegirl

Visit site
I use Baskerville and Horgan (google hamoden vets Aylesbury) they cover a wide area and have more than one surgery and are very thorough. I know people that use Chiltern vets and they are very happy with them.