BUCS Regionals. Anyone going?

Thistle

Visit site
Daughter has qualified as an individual and is going to Moreton Morrell on Wed. Anyone else going? Or anyone going/been to any of the other Regionals.

I'm going as driver as she then has to drive herself back to uni (in totally the opposite direction) on Wed night as her term starts Thurs morning.

Thistle

Visit site
Thanks! She has been riding all her friends horses this week in an attempt to get the feel for different horses. Luckily many of her friends have horses and she has had some lovely horses to ride, from a fat hairy cob who competes at Adv Med dressage (moving up to Adv), to a 3* eventer, an ex racer 6 yr old and a whole host of youngsters and PC types. Not forgetting her own somewhat wizzy event mare who is convinced atm that all the trees and bushes are out to kill her because it's so windy.

Zeb93

Visit site
I had mine on Wednesday at Kingsbarn as an individual. Missed qualifying for nationals by 1 place, slightly gutting!!

MungoMadness

Visit site
One from our A team is going, we haven't had a team go for a couple of years although have had individuals go through to nationals. Well done to her for getting through! I'm a bit gutted our season is over now, we've just moved yards and I was really enjoying the lessons! On placement next year so have to wait until I'm back at uni.

Jo_x

Visit site
I'm not but I went to the regionals at Moreton a few years back. The horses were all slightly nicer than the average BUCS horse!

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Wish her good luck:)

My daughter and her friend ride for Leeds A team, they had their Regionals on Wednesday at Bishop Burton, they pulled it off and are off to Nationals:D really looking forward to going to watch them again this year