Budding Romance - Help Desperately Needed.

Sparklet

Visit site
I need help.

A friend of mine came to visit a few weeks ago and fell head over heels for a lady at our farm. He is visiting again before Christmas and actually coming to stay with me at Christmas so he can progress his romance.

He wants to buy her a Christmas present which must be 'personal' as well as 'horsey' however, doesnt want to overdo the expense because it will be too much at this stage of the relationship.

She is 45 and has an older horse which she took over from her daughter when her daughter got a racier model. She is a happy hacker type, not over confident but enjoying herself. Horse is a gelding......

Come on.....ideas please....please.

devilinajar

Visit site
OOOO hoe about one of the new Newmarket head collers. They look well smart and only cost about £15, so not too expensive!!!!!!!!!

Sparklet

Visit site
Wow....keep the ideas coming....some great ones so far. I will mail them all to him so he can decide what he feels is the best thing. Love the idea of a plaque for the door (brass one maybe) or headcollar, even get a brass thing for the headcollar.

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
How about a saddle cloth with the horses name embroidered on it? they always look lovely?
Or if he got a leather head collar, you can get them ith the brass plates on the side and could get it engraved with the horses name or something?
the door plaque is also a nice idea!