Bugger

Alibear

Visit site
Well Mac was enjoying his underwater treadmill sessions and did seems to be improving

But over the last week the coffin joint lameness has now returned with a vengeance
frown.gif

So off to vets on Thursday 24th but the words bone scan and loss of use occur frequently now and I am waiting for the insurers to ring back with what they will/won't pay for and what I need to get report wise for LOU.

Bugger
frown.gif

Jo C

Visit site
I am so sorry I am going through something similar at the moment there is nothing I can say but sending big hugs your way

juliehannah58

Visit site
Aw no Alibear!

I have read your many posts about Mac's problems and you seem to have had a long old road. What a blow for you, I wil keep my fingers crossed it's not as bad as you think.

Hugs
x

juliehannah58

Visit site
That's life and that's horses for you I'm afraid
frown.gif

After 18 months of working on my mare and just getting her going beautifully she's just done her check ligament, that together with losing another of my horses in the space of a few weeks. Like I said, that's horses. You just need to keep your chin up and do your best for them.

I had read your posts from last year then noticed your recent problems mostly in response to others posts. Sometimes it's easier not to talk about it! I haven't made any posts about my mares injury, for once I just want to take a step back, stop doing my head in over it and let the vets do their job! Otherwise you think of nothing else
frown.gif

Big hugs coming your way
frown.gif

Hornby

Visit site
Oh what a shame, Alibear, it's been a long old road with him, hasn't it? Sending you positive thoughts.

Alibear

Visit site
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha , yes scary hysterical laughter from me

Today poor boy has woken up with uritcara (rash) all over his body and is looking very sorry for himself.

Come on you bastard God bring it on
shocked.gif

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
I don't believe it, what will that horse get next?

Fingers firmly crossed for you re the joint problem, if it helps some of ours go lamer initially when they start moving a joint that has previosuly been arthritic, but get better and stay sounder once it's been freed off. That may be all that's happening after the treadmill.
I do hope things improve, and if you find a cure for the urticaria let me know, I get it on me!! (optimine an antihistamine knocks mine dead within an hour) I just hate being sleepy when taking it.