Bulk buying Brewers Yeast?

cobgirlie

Visit site
Help please. I know I've seen it mentioned but where was the place you could buy the big bag of brewers yeast again? I can't for the life of me remember the sites name!!!:rolleyes: I'm due to get some soon and need to save some pennies.

Theresa_F

Visit site
I get 3 bags of linseed and 1 of BY from Charnwood which is a years supply for my two and this helps with the postage. You can go and collect from them direct but for me, it is cheaper to pay the postage than drive 70 miles each way from Essex in terms of time and fuel.

Spyda

Visit site
I get 3 bags of linseed and 1 of BY from Charnwood which is a years supply for my two and this helps with the postage. You can go and collect from them direct but for me, it is cheaper to pay the postage than drive 70 miles each way from Essex in terms of time and fuel.

That's interesting. Do they last okay being bought that far in advance of being used though? I'd love to be able to buy that far in advance to save on delivery too. I've kind of figured on a 3 month shelf life so only buy that far in advance and end up needing 3 or 4 deliveried per year. Be great to be able to bulk buy and safely store the linseed meal and B/Y.