Bullet Camera?

TTK

Visit site
OK, after today's near-death experience where a old git in a Disco deliberately accelerated and forced me off the road on my trainee horse, I need a bullet camera. Can anyone recommend one that shoots front & rear footage, is light enough to go on a helmet and has high definition footage - I need to record number plates. Cost is not as important as quality! TIA

SuperH

Visit site
I've not seen any that shoot front and rear at the same time.

I'm currently using the bullet camera from Cam equestrian. It isn't as good quality video as the camera I lost earlier this year (sadly discontinued otherwise I would have replaced it) but it is good enough for numberplates.

Will be checking back to see what else is recommended. I struggled to find anything with long enough battery life, mine will do 2 hours 20 mins ish, lots won't do anywhere near as long or are very heavy or bulky.

smja

Visit site
Watching with interest - have been thinking about this ever since some idiot in a van nearly took my horse's head off. For me, I'm ok with only front footage.

Does anyone know if the ones the jockeys wear are commercially available?

TheEngineer

Visit site
Have a look on Banggood.com I have purchased several items from here and a "copy" Go Pro type camera which was good quality for the money. I haven't come across a front and rear recording camera combined. But may be worth a look.