Burghley - discuss

Indigoice45

New User
Visit site
Yep I pretty much agree with all said! Movistar was torture to watch and should have been pulled up! Classic Moët incredible and some super action and riding from others! But me I loved Elite Syncopation n Nana's Blog after XC. Her admiration and love for him was great. Bug!! But! Okay I was a little shocked when saw him in the first trot up! But he still looked so amazing n well in final trot up! Lovely story n amazing horse! Who needs withers anyway???��
Blair has to be visited to appreciate the terrain and am sure Mr Stark won't have let us down at this fabulous venue, Nichola Wilson and WFP have had top results here, at all levels! N the rest seem prepared for the highland hills!! so fingers crossed we can dressage, gallop n jump better than the rest!! Can't wait!!

gunnergundog

Visit site
But me I loved Elite Syncopation n Nana's Blog after XC. Her admiration and love for him was great. Bug!! But! Okay I was a little shocked when saw him in the first trot up! But he still looked so amazing n well in final trot up! Lovely story n amazing horse! Who needs withers anyway???��

Precisely! And when it is the horse's first four star and only your second who cares about the time penalties!! :D The future now looks good for both of them....fingers crossed!
I do however think that they were some really negative rides, surely getting 40+ time penalties should be somewhat a rarity at four star level these days.

dominobrown

Visit site
I thought Mark Phillips XC course was spot on... it wasn't easy... but not unjumpable and rode well, exciting to watch but most horses knew exactly what they had to do. He is a brilliant course designer.