Burghley tickets - additional postage charge?!

Lizzie0682

Visit site
Had a Royal Mail note through the door to pay insufficient postage of £2.64, paid it, arrived today and turns out its my Burghley tickets, bit cheeky eh?! Considering paid a booking fee and recorded delivery in £171.65 order. Just thought I'd put it here, in case any one else has had a note and is wondering what it is....

Gluttonforpunishment

Visit site
To be honest just sounds like simple human error.

If it bothers you, just phone them and ask for the costs you have incurred to be refunded.

With the vast number of tickets they are sending out the occassional mistake will happen.

Not saying it is right or wrong but I very much doubt it was a deliberate so not sure I would label it cheeky.

monkeybum13

Visit site
To be honest just sounds like simple human error.

If it bothers you, just phone them and ask for the costs you have incurred to be refunded.

With the vast number of tickets they are sending out the occassional mistake will happen.

Not saying it is right or wrong but I very much doubt it was a deliberate so not sure I would label it cheeky.

This, just sounds like human error.

Lizzie0682

Visit site
Yes it probably is human error. Maybe cheeky was the wrong word, but as I order loads and loads of tickets (and do quite honestly get annoyed about all the booking fees / delivery charges) and have never had any problems, it does frustrate me that what I class to be a very expensive purchase then has a hidden charge on top, and I have to go to hassle of sorting out re-delivery (possibly more frustrating as I can see Burghley from here).

I mainly posted in case others had also got cards...