Burghley - who's going?

SSM

Visit site
As per the title.

We're (Mr SS and Bumble Dog) going on the Saturday, sadly not flying in as they only let helicopters in!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Not this year - went for three days last year, and it was fantastic.

Too poor this year
frown.gif

Oaksflight

Visit site
Can't decide whether to or not. It's 2 mins from my cousins house, however going to Blenheim the weekend before, so should spend some time with my own horse first really!

Claireg9

Visit site
What dates are they again? I have a horrible feeling i wont be able to go as i have hockey matches in september on a saturday and i only like XC day, unless i was going for the weekend!

miller

Visit site
Me - every day.

Working on XC course on saturday at some point manning the crossing points so get tickets and car pass for each day
grin.gif

Heidi1

Visit site
I'm going, Thursday and Friday at spectator and Saturday working in Cross Country Control and then might nip back Sunday for a walk around and see if there are any bargains to be had........Love it... Oh and Alife is coming too.

SSM

Visit site
Starts September 7th through to the 10th - Mr SS only comes to stop me spending too much - only he needs some retail therapy this year too!!!!! (refusing to 'groom' for me on Monday because he doesnt have the right clothes
mad.gif
)

SSM

Visit site
I know you are going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

And PaganCloughie is going too, but she is not allowed to bring her credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi1

Visit site
I'm taking Mum Thursday, so she best have her credit card and Tony on Friday so he best have his and if not then perhaps I will have to spend my own money....Hehehehe......... You will have to come and wave on Saturday at Cross Country Control.............

Oaksflight

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
2 mins and you're not going???????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but that's from cousins house, which is a 3 1/2 hour drive from mine! If I go, I'd might as well go both xc and sj, but depends whether I can afford the train fare down to cousins!

Heidi1

Visit site
Oh tell me what you are after...I love shopping at Burghley and always come back with more than I was going to get..........I want lots of things, but main thing is a couple of turnouts for the girls and some shock absorbing stirrup irons for Millies new saddle, have some on one of the others and they are great....... Oh I'm so looking forward to it.....

Nickymac

Visit site
Me, on Friday, riding TLO (Tall Lanky One) in 4yr old BYEH. I'm excited and nervous in equal amounts!

He's 1/8 Cleveland Bay btw Stinkerstonkersmum so I'm doing my bit for the breed, albeit it in a tiny weeny way.

icestationzebra

Visit site
Yes! Have some friends coming up for the weekend for the Sat/Sun, but was thinking of spoiling myself and going on Friday too... I thought that by perhaps watching a bit of dressage it might make me better at it? Mmm, probably not!!