Burleigh

Visit site
I know its a bit early but are any of you planning to go to Burleigh horse trials this year?
smile.gif

rdc1000

Visit site
I presume you mean Burghley do you? We were planning to go (Iestyn and I) because our trainer is competing again and we wanted to support her, but looks as though we will be competing elsewhere ourselves that weekend, so will probably only go on the Friday to see how she does in the dressage and then a course walk with our trainer (hopefully).

For anyone unsure..I would suggest going to Burghley over Badminton, much better from a spectators perspective!

Greyhound

Visit site
I went to Badminton this year [Saturday only - lucky with the weather] and was deabting whether or not to drag the OH to Burghley - I think it is a definate now

christian

RaThEr-bE-RiDiN0610.bebo.com
We still haven't decided if we're going or not. I want to bet I might be competing that weekend. Plus ma mums working so she'll only take me if she can get time off. We were gonna go as a family but my sisters wanted to go to HOYS instead- but I'd rather go to Burghley!!

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Yep, haven't decided which day yet , probably go Sunday as like to watch the showjumping and the stallion parades but Mr Twirls Girl and i will be attending!!
smile.gif
grin.gif