Burnham beeches photographer..

Suzy

Visit site
Yes, pretty sure it was. I keep checking, but they are really slow to upload. Had a pants day so didn't bother waiting around on the day to see if there was a piccie of me!!

lizzie_liz

Visit site
the novice looked quite eventful from what i saw, saw several people fall off xc incl one taking the bridle with them and me having to catch a loose horse, and several holds on course!

jennystreek

Visit site
i did the intro on saturday.......ended up with 40 dressage (had a few arguments warming up), 2 down in sj and clear xc. Was only my 3rd intro, and thought the xc course looked quite spooky.........but he flew around without batting an eyelid. Dont think it helped that we caught up with the horse in front (hope it was because they were slow, not me too fast!!) so hammie thought he was out hunting and had to fight to slow him down the whole way!!

Did a whopping great jump over the hedge (just after the double) - wasnt sure if we were going to land on all 4 feet!!

Suzy

Visit site
Erm, well we were doing it as our second PN. Having a few steering/control issues SJ so ended up with a bit of a cricket score. On the XC we had a bit of an problem getting into the water - she was a bit overwhelmed about having to jump the biggish, bright boat with the water behind it. However, we struggled over on our third attempt so we completed! I did think it was a bit mean to have that with no alternative. I also thought the table at no. 4 on the PN was pretty strong for a PN and after 3 such little fences, but maybe I am just being a wuss! I was pleased that she jumped the trakehner first time as the only other proper one she has jumped was when I took her schooling at Goring back in April, and I don't like them so don't ride them very well. Dressage was good though!!!! I had written on my commentary notes that we had done well at Intro and were making the step up to PN and when we stopped at the water the cheeky commentator made the comment that looking at our SJ and XC we might want to stick at Intro or pure dressage - I heard it and definitely gave me the incentive to make sure we got over the fence on our third and final attempt!!

I'm sure everyone else was much more successful - well done all.

H-J

www.piczo.com
I had a great day but didnt end up with a great result!!!

I did the Novice, had 42 in the dressage he did a much better test then at smiths, then had one down SJ but was just pleased to get round that tight course!! The XC We jumped number 6 and had some break problems and as I tried to turn him he jumped the string!! And I popped off the side, I remounted after a check over and completed clear but doubled the time therefore resulting in an elimination! Very annoying as we did go clear but was very happy to have got round everything after falling off inc the corners!!

Suzy

Visit site
Ah thank you - I am glad you thought so. We jumped it pretty much from a standstill (thought we'd stopped) and she did hit it (albeit no injuries thankfully) so I can forgive both of us for our suspicion about jumping the boat before the water!

H-J

www.piczo.com
Yes apparently in the Novice and PN they used the maximum spread. Nice to have that though, and nice to have lots of technical fences XC (prob only saying that as I got over them!!!)
grin.gif