burnham market report

I_A_P

Visit site
well i did actually get into the intro!!

the xc was tiny, i was quite disapointed actually, 1/2 of threm were not at all near height.

dressage i thought went terrible, nothing just felt quite right, and warming up on hilly roughground didnt do much for her balance either! but i actually got 39 which was in the top 10 best scores in my section..so i was chuffed.

then i got a clear sj!! wahoooooooo first clear in ages!!! loads of people got time penalties for sum reason but managed to get it jst right!!!
smile.gif
:):)

xc clear- but 20.4 time penalties
frown.gif
confused.gif
shocked.gif
not sure what happened there iv never been outside the time before!!!!

think it was the hilly and twisty course (whch it was in places) and millie seeming to have got fat this week ment she wasnt on top form!!

i finished 13th which is okay, i would have been 2nd without my time penalties, whch is disapointing! but never mind. now decided im going to move up to PN next time
smile.gif
:)

does anyone know if there was a photographer there??

jackpalfreyman

Visit site
20 time in an intro? what did you do...walk?? hehe, i cant talk, didnt even get my mare around an intro clear before going PN! well done though, good result!!

Good luck with your next event, have you decided where to go??

I_A_P

Visit site
i thought i was going just as fast as normal, and im normally way inside!!

mind u, in saying that everyine managed to get at least 10 time penalties, apart from 1 person * i think* who was inside..

i still just dont get it,!!!!!

erm well the only event nearby is little downham which is end of october, but i may/may not do it epending on how she feels and maybe just go for it next year..
smile.gif