Burnham Market - xc schooling?

I_A_P

Visit site
Does anyone know if you can hire it to school round? I have looked on their website (quickly albeit as im at work
tongue.gif
) but can not seem to see any contact no.s etc!

I_A_P

Visit site
duh- how stupid am i! i looked at that page as well!

Well i will give them a call- the last BE event was a while back though and the next is not until Sept so i would have thought that would be ok?!

I_A_P

Visit site
no can't do it as a lot of fences went to Houghton Hall and won't be back til early July!

FairC

Visit site
Easily done when you're trying to have a sneaky look at work!! (As I well know!). Give them a ring and ask, they might be open again now/in the next week or so, but I think that because they run Houghton too they don't have all the jumps out.

Enjoy, its lovely schooling there on a nice day!

FairC

Visit site
Sorry, I didn't reply in time! I'll give you a PM when I know they're allowing schooling again if you like?

Lolo

Visit site
If you go schooling, booking a lesson with Emily is well worth the money... She's absolutely amazing, especially if you need a really honest opinion!

I_A_P

Visit site
thanks for the advice - will probably do so at some point but for now its a quick brake/steering test and as im working really hard with one instructor atm i don't want to "confuse"things but definatly something i could do in a few months
smile.gif