Bury Farm Equestrian Centre (Bucks)

trundle

Visit site
Very nice, but not in the least bit cheap ! It has three indoor arenas, plus one large outdoor, a horse walker, a solarium & wash box thingy, and their turnout is very nice. They are going to be building a XC course this year. They have pretty decent jumps, and a very good in-house SJ trainer, from what I've heard.

The staff are lovely as well, whenever i go there they have always been smiley and friendly and there isn't that rather off-putting snooty feel you get in some yards. Josanne and Danielle, who run the place are super and would do anything for anyone. There are two American barns, one I think is for DIY, one is for part and full livery. They have that little cafe as well, that does excellent chips, and a pretty good on-site tack shop.

The onlt thing that can be a pain is that because most people come down to do their horses in the evening, the arenas can get very crowded, and i think they close the yard relatively early. Things may have changed recently though, so well worth checking.

LouHardwick

Visit site
very nice! I compete there and the facilities are great.
Personally I do not like undercover stabling as it relies upom everyone elses mucking out to be good. (horse has allergies to dust ect) but other than that, always looks clean ect