Busk Hill Gunnar

ASM2

Visit site
Baydale on this forum going pretty well!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Meandtheboys

Visit site
My friend has breed 3 foals by this stallion and they all went on to successfully showjump, fantastic temperaments and mature minded. My friend used a TB mare and a Warmblood mare both produced similar results.

Baydale

Visit site
Me me!!!
grin.gif
I've got two by him, both out of mares with a tiny bit of Cleveland Bay in them.

Ross (aka HumungaHorse) is 6, has 19pts, and is really laid back to handle, but very enthusiastic about his work.

RossEHOA8.jpg

RossEHOA1.jpg

Jupiter is 3, has been backed about 5 weeks, and is a bit sharper, but again very keen to do things. He's already been through water, over ditches and popped a cross pole.

Copy2ofP1010046.jpg

jomiln

www.westendfarmstud.co.uk
Thanks for the replys we have just got one for my daughter to start the transition from ponies and then someone put me off by saying they were all very querky and my daughter would never manage it when it was fitter.

He seems to be fine at the moment and I can only think that if started the right way they will just be like any other competition type but wanted other people's experiences.

seabiscuit

Visit site
There was a Busk Hill Gunner horse in my old yard, it was a complete old dobbin!! Was very much a first horse for a beginner rider. Looked like a cart horse!
So however a horse is bred, you really cant tar them all with the same brush!!