Busy Old Time Here!!

Tia

Visit site
Don't be jealous LOL!! Come and visit!!!!
cool.gif

Nice to see you again Sirena
smile.gif

Tia

Visit site
Oh wow!!!! I am so envious of you doing Le Trec!!!!! That would have been my next "thing" if I had stayed in England - how wonderful for you.

Love all the piccies and the cake looked absolutely mouthwatering!!

So lovely to hear from you and I'm really pleased that everything is going perfect for you.
smile.gif

Niamhy

photobucket.com
Cake was yummy! Le Trec was fun, 1st time doing it, kinda got a bit lost on the orienteering. Murph was a star bar for the obstacles, which were walk backwards, bending poles, jump a log, walk through water, canter throw a corridor, walk over a footbridge, up and down a slope, and he was supposed to stand unattended in a circle for 10 secs, but that didnt go too well lol!!

Oh and in control of paces, the bugger wouldnt walk quickly! Jogged back towards his friends!! The pup!! It was a laugh though!!!

All winnings were by pure fluke though!!

Snowberry

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Are you any closer to finalising the getting rid of the old smelly fart?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO - divorce was finalised on 12th July!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
I did feel slightly sad but more because I'd failed not because he was gone (if that makes sense?)

Blackhawk

sublimedesigns.moonfruit.com
Hey Tia! Lovely to hear from you again, and glad everything is going well for you! It certainly sounds as though you've been busy!
grin.gif

Quite quiet with me. OH and I are renting a new place with land and stables, so just going to move the horses next week. Nothing else of much interest!
smile.gif