Buying an arena/surface

stressage21

Visit site
Hi,
Its that time again.....
I am doing as business dissertation abiut the marketing practices and consumer behaviour related to arena/ surface purchases.
Please would anyone who has done this please be kind enough to fill in my survey, it is very quick and does not ask any personal information

Many Thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7WVDPFT

stressage21

Visit site
Hi
The main aim of the questionnaire is to get a feel for which marketing methods work best and if there is a trend for any specific surface. Sadly it cannot ber in more depth as I only have 8000 words to play with.

cptrayes

Visit site
Tried to answer it but abandoned it. You have not included fibre, and I was adamant I was going to by fibre or not have the arena. All the arenas I ride on locally are fibre/sand or fibre/rubber/ sand mixtures.

stressage21

Visit site
This is just a quick survey asking some basic questions as part of my dissertation. This has been approved and passed as acceptable and adequate to pass my dissertation and answer part of my research question.
Please please please answer if you can, it will only take 5 mins maximum.
Many thanks

stressage21

Visit site
you are a;; being so wonderful helping with this, still need more though, so please please if you havent responded please do, you'll make an undergrad very very happy!!!!

stressage21

Visit site
Fab... The list of options is not exhaustive and I know it does miss out some, but thanks for all doing your best, nearly there now a few more to get though!!!

Many Thanks to you all xx

maisieblu

Visit site
Done,...however research did actually include all specified, so ticked that which is most believable...personal rec {and experience]!