Buying off equestrian clearance?

elliegirl12

Visit site
Any one got any experiences off it? never bought of it before and heard off a few people doing it, and planning on making a huge purchase and wanted to make sure i will end up with it coming to my door!

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I've not bought on-line from them, although I have been to their sale. They are a reputable company, linked to Caldene, I believe. I'm sure that if there was a problem you would have no more trouble getting your money back, than you would from any other reputable company.

noodle_

Visit site
only had one issue when they didnt tell me they had something out of stock and made me wait ages

but only issue i had wth them - they were fab the other times! :)

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Used to be brilliant but haven't used them for ages as the website is SO slow to load now that I've lost interest in even bothering. Either pages take several minutes to load (and I have good broadband, no probs with any other pages) or I just keep getting a "server failed to respond" message. Also find they actually don't seem to have many bargains any more, or maybe it's just that I don't want any of the stuff they do have!

5horses2dogsandacat

Generally on a hill.. when not blown off the side.
Visit site
They are good, not sure about the bargains really, fast tack direct I find are good for bargains on tack and Derby house own brand for rugs. But found clearance eq. A really good company and when they ran out of stock of something I had ordered they offered me a full refund or a more expensive rug at the same price.

Also love hyperdrug fantastic company :)

Capriole

Visit site
good delivery, no problems with them really.

(**Apart from their website is a pain, hard to negotiate (but you can search by colour...handy, not lol), misleading prices e'g' X rug prices start from £ then when you open the item its for a neck cover and the rug is really ££££. gets my goat. And yes, not so bargainous any more really :(**)

But YES! Safe to order from, one of the better ones ;)

dreamcometrue

Visit site
I buy from there regularly. Always had good service and quick delivery and their prices are lower.

They are a clearance shop so sometimes they don't have the size or colour you would like for some items but you can get great bargains.

starryeyed

Visit site
Love equestrian clearance, ordered loads from them & they usually deliver to me next day even when I haven't requested it! Everything's really nicely packed too.

Venevidivici

Visit site
I've ordered from them lots of times too-good service,never had a problem&like someone said above,items often arrived next day(despite not having requested/paid for that!)

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Jumping on the bandwagon here :D

Brilliant! Love them :D

Bought loads from them over the last couple of years or so :D

Think I had a problem once, but they have lovley customer relations and it was sorted out very quickly :D :D

Never had a problem with the website loading speed :D. Search facility has always found what I was looking for without any hassle/problems :D

Had some excellent bargains as well. Look in the clearance section :D

Ladylina83

Visit site
I wouldn't worry about buying a saddle off them especially if it is branded and adjustable as you have said your saddler would have just ordered you the exact same model

I have only ever had great dealings with this company - only thing I would like to see is free postage if you spend over a certain amount

Syrah

Visit site
I've bought quite a bit off them. Fantastic service, usually a quick delivery.

Only one time where the items hadn't arrived 2 weeks later and I needed them so I emailed them cancelling the order (over £100 worth of stuff). Within an hour the order was cancelled, money refunded and an apology - can't beat it.

They are my first port of call and always will be if they continue with the great service :)