Buying Parlanti boots?

*Jasmin*

Visit site
Hey guys,

I want to buy Parlanti boots and I fixed a date with Dr. Francesco Iannelli, who´s the general manager of europe.
Now I wanted to ask, if someone knows him, or has bought Parlantis from a dealer and how this is working?
How does the paying work and how do I get the boots when they are finished?
I´m just curious, because I´ve never bought boots like this way.

Greetings :)

Laramy80

Visit site
Hi,

I bought some Parlanti boots this summer but I bought mine from Equiport. Mine aren't custom made but they fit like they are. Must say I really like them and they took no time to break in. Equiport were very helpful and the order went smoothly. Feel free to ask any questions :)

amage

Visit site
I have custom Parlanti's. I got measured up by the Irish rep and paid a deposit. The rest was paid off as my 21st birthday present. They were shipped direct to my house once they were ready and they are perfect and fit like a glove! The rep here had said to me that in the off chance there was any issue they would be resolved as aster of urgency! Make sure to wear breeches and whatever socks you normally wear riding when getting fitted

*Jasmin*

Visit site
Thanks for your answers :)

Which model do you two have?
I think I will go with the Dubai. I like the elastic insert at the back and of course the front laces :) The only thing I have to ask is, if they could change the squared toe-cap. I would like to have a round one...

@amage: How long did you wait and how much do they cost?

*Jasmin*

Visit site
Wow they are really old!
Which model do you have and how often do you wear them? I heard that they only last for about 5 years or so and then the leather will be to thin.
I´m planning to use them for everyday, but the Parlanti guy told me that in that case I just need stronger leather... I will see which he recommend?!?

Loulou2002

Visit site
My parlanti half chaps have lasted about 7 years, my friends parlanti long boots lasted 2 years before the zips broke and the top came apart :(

amage

Visit site
7.5 yrs is not old for bespoke boots. I wear mine a lot, not every day but certainly a few times a week. They are cleaned and polished after every wear. They have been back to Parlanti twice in those years to get new zips and any necessary repairs done.

*Jasmin*

Visit site
This sounds really good to me. Now I can´t wait to meet the guy and get the boots :)
I know that you should change the zip, but I think that´s all the same. A friend had to get new zippers all the time... That isn´t such a big deal for me...