Bychan Arabians. Open Day on Saturday, anyone going?

Enfys

Visit site
As it says.........it's the Jones's Open Day at their Stud on Saturday, is anyone going?
As it's right on the doorstep it would be rude for me not to go.
I will charge up the camera batteries and this time I will check that the flash card is actually IN the camera, not like Badminton when I went with an empty metal box
frown.gif
blush.gif

Enfys

Visit site
Evening Sarah!
I thought we were taking you! Nic is coming with us. That's if I can remember how to get there by road, usually go across the fields.
That's where I fell off and did my shoulder in last season, just out of their yard.
(Did Nic tell you? Molly had five pups)

Enfys

Visit site
Dilemma indeed! Do you, don't you?
Tregaron is closer isn't it?
On the other hand, Bychan isn't open to the public as often as there are trotting races.
Do you ever come down to the Tai'rgwaith meetings? They are, oh, maybe 1/4 mile away from Sarah and I.

severnmiles

Visit site
Plus the WBCRA are doing a demo at Carms next Wed. I guess Bychan only have one open day. If I ask mum I know exactly where we'll be going
smirk.gif

Are you up for the United Counties show?

Enfys

Visit site
Can't get to Carms unless I can cadge a lift
frown.gif
OH is in Toronto then.
Oh, can't do next Wed, we have a Fun Day at the Pony Club, can't not go seeing as I'm helping. Time's running out to meet S, at this rate you'd do better coming to visit in Canada!

Enfys

Visit site
Hi Nia,
Umm, starts at 2.30 I've been told, and I think it's pay as you get there, i hope so anyway, I don't have tickets anyway. You could always contact them and ask, sarah put up a link earlier I think.