Bye Winnie my little friend

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
I'm so sorry! I saw your previous post about her. Such a beautiful horse. She looks like she's having so much fun in that photo.

It's so hard to make the right decision by them. My thoughts are with you and lovely Winnie. It's a lucky horse to have such a wonderful home and such a kind, compassionate end.

Loulou2002

Visit site
I'm so sorry! I saw your previous post about her. Such a beautiful horse. She looks like she's having so much fun in that photo.

It's so hard to make the right decision by them. My thoughts are with you and lovely Winnie. It's a lucky horse to have such a wonderful home and such a kind, compassionate end.

Thank you everyone x

She loved jumping, was really careful and very quick. We tried to have a foal from her when she first went lame 8 years ago as she was really well bred with cor de la breyre lines but unfortuately it never happened. We will really miss her so much.

Jinnie

Visit site
I am sorry for you loss but well done for being the horse owner every horse deserves. We say goodbye to our girl on Friday.So many tears and so much love. xx

Loulou2002

Visit site
Thanks everyone. Sorry to hear about yours Jinnie. Thinking of you. Whatever people's views are on it we chose to have her buried at home, she's in a little spinney in our back field. We've put some flowers over there and we are going to plant a tree for her x