Caerphilly/blackwood/Argoed/Tredegar

deicinmerlyn

Visit site
Anyone from these areas? (Or surrounding)

Are there many Livery Yards, competition centres or general horse information greatfully received!
There doesn't seem to be any information on the internet!

Many thanks

MegaBeast

Visit site
There's Sunnybank EC in Caerphilly which run competitions weekly if not more throughout the year. Other than that I don't think there's a lot around in terms of competition centres. There's also a place called Triley Fields (I think!) near Abergavenny, which wouldn't be a million miles away but not sure what they do exactly. Both have websites if you google them.

Skyebald

Visit site
There's also Smugglers Run near Blackwood, not been there so can't comment.

Triley is a riding centre and livery yard in Abergavenny, they hold clinics and shows. (trifec.com )

jacs

New User
Visit site
:) Hello, I'm new to this and would like to know if there is anyone near abertillery that can give me any pointers on how to bring a mare back to work as the mare I have just got needs HELP big time as the old owner was ridding her 1-2 a week if she was lucky. I have been around horses years but I've never had to bring a horse back in to work so any help would be great or if any1 is near by more than welcome to meet myself and the mare.
If you can help inbox me at jacqulinemreid@gmail.com