Cairo Died

Llwyncwn

Visit site
So very sorry to hear this after he came back so well after his last bout. Sending healing to you and your family. What a wonderful way to say goodbye to a best friend. xxx

chillidragon

Visit site
frown.gif

S_N

Visit site
OMG!! I don't know what to say! I am so completely shocked by this news. It's made me cry! Am so sorry T!!!!

RIP Big Fella!

xx

merlinsquest

Visit site
Oh no...... how tragic..... rarely am I reduced to tears by posts, but yours has me in floods..... what caring owners you are to have tried all you did.
frown.gif
frown.gif

RIP Cairo
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
xxxx

Eaglestone

Visit site
I am so so sorry to hear about Cairo .... I cannot imagine what you must be going through .... but it is clear that you loved that horse with your heart and he repaid you too ...

<<<<< RIP Cairo >>>>>

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
This is the saddest post I have ever had to read. Cairo was such a lovely gentleman, I have a huge lump in my throat.
Really don't know what to say, but huge hugs and hope Chancer manages to fill (and more) Cairos shoes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SpruceRI

Visit site
So sad to read this..... but great that you were all with him at the end, so he knew he was loved and looked after.

Big big hugs

x

Damnation

Visit site
He was beautiful, looked like a true gentleman. Your post was so sad its moved me in tears. He went happy in the knowledge that you were sat beside him. RIP Cairo.
xxx

Box_Of_Frogs

Visit site
Oh no Theresa. That's so, so sad. I was so hoping Cairo had some more time due to him. But he had you to care for him right up to the end and he's not suffering any more. He was a beautiful boy and from what you say, as gorgeous inside as he was outside. RIP Cairo and say hello to Sullivan for me xxx