call me old fashioned

anj789

Visit site
But isn't the first fence sj supposed to be inviting, as in a not very grown up rustic to get you going. Or always was anyway. Just been to walk moreton morrell which is done up like the Chelsea flower show from the start, though weirdly little dressing xc apart from a few tufts of straw. My young mare is pretty spooky tho better when she gets going, but I can't see us even getting going at this one. So wd looms, I can't be bothered to drive 50 miles to trot in circles.

Lolo

Visit site
I think it's conventional but not necessary, nor tremendously important.

Could you try and time the warm up so you jump the warm up fence and canter into the ring from that and then go into the first, so the first fence is more like your second?

anj789

Visit site
Ha! NbC can you nip in later and swap it all for something less luminous and frilly?! Thanks lolo but I think the going in and creeping down the side thing will do for the continuity plan. Nice idea though :)

anj789

Visit site
Xc looks fine, 90 up to height but not complicated. Couple of questions at combinations but otherwise lots to kick on at. Ground firmish but good cover. Sj is outdoor arena. Have fun!

Zargon_91

Visit site
Don't hold me to it but I'm not 100% convinced a BE official is there yet- its the show office and academy managers who have prettied up the course ready for tomorrow so might be subject to change ref foliage :)