Calling all Golden Retriever owners...

Kellys Heroes

Visit site
Just because they're known as the clowns of the canine world and because I need a laugh after a fairly full stressful day, give me some funny things your Goldies have done!! :)

Mine seems to have 2 brain cells to rub together sometimes...she will run round with our GSD, looking backwards and run *SMACK* into the door!! :eek:
She watches the blank TV screen.
She LOVES my fishtank.
She recognises the music of a YouTube video showing Golden Retrievers playing and RUNS to my laptop! (even if its not the video, just the music!)

K x

Cop-Pop

Visit site
I ADORE goldies :) We lost Bear in May :( but she was a right character and in our 15 years together she certainly kept us all entertained :D

We used to go camping when we first got her and one time she took off after a squirrel dragging me down a slope and between two caravans where I was swept off my feet by a washing line :D The next day she did the same to my dad in teh same place :D :D

She also had a little cuddly panda that she arrived with (she was a rescue) and she had to sleep with it every night, right up until the end - we even buried it with her. All her other toys were destroyed but she kept this one intact (if hairless and soggy).

On our second walk together she managed to run backwards through my legs - when I bent down to pull her back through she jumped up, put her paws on my bum and spent me sprawling :eek: :D

She figured out how to open the green house door and managed to pick all of my sisters peppers and eat them - she ignored the tomatoes but had a real thing for peppers.

She ate possibly the most hideous pair of shoes I ever owned.

When I turned the hoover on she would come running to be hoovered before I did the rest of teh house :D

If there was water/mud in the nearby location it had to be wallowed in, regardless of the temperature. She once broke ice on mum and dads nature pond to go for a swim.... Luckily it was only a foot deep but she had fun :)

set-72157594196986966

Kellys Heroes

Visit site
Haha awwwww!! I love Golden Retrievers they're just so comical!! :D
Misty runs into us after her dinner sits and tries to kiss your face...then suddenly burps very loudly!!!
K x