Calling Neue Schule Experts

tendon_boot

Visit site
I bought a snaffle off ebay, it arrived today and i'm not 100% sure that its genuine, what marks schould the bit have? I can't find a NS stamped on like my other, but it has a mark on the side where the rings are?
Am I just being paronid?
If it is fake is there anyway I can get my money back?
Thanks

Shipley

Visit site
If it is fake you should be able to get yourmoney back

mybit is gold mouth piece and silverrings. it has a directional arrow which shouldgo onthe LHS pointing down.

On the gold bitsone has NS stamped onit and one has Salox on it. Hope that helps,

post a link of the ebay iteam if youwant any more help

tendon_boot

Visit site
I have had a closer look rather than the blind panic that it hasn't got NS stamped on it and have found an arrow, this is a NS mark is it not?
Many Thanks for all your help so far! x

tendon_boot

Visit site
oh excellent thanks for your help, I was going to order my other horse a brand new one but found one on ebay and was trying to comprare them, resulting in blind panic, its not quite as dark gold as the one I already had which is stamped NS GB is this normal? I know i'm being paronoid! Thanks Again

CrazyMare

Visit site
My three NS bits all have different markings and are all slightly different colours.

All have the arrow, one has NS stamped, one has Salox stamped, one doesn't have anything