Calming dog bed

Chiffy

Visit site
Yes, I bought one, the dogs loved it but my flatcoats aren’t fussy anyway. I gave it too my daughter for her greyhound/ whippet . It’s very snuggly and she bought a smaller one for the sausage dogs who curl up together. Make sure you get one with zips for washing. They do wash well. I think the term Calming is just that dogs enjoy sleeping in them, it won’t actually calm your dog down. I didn’t actually think they were very expensive. I will try to find some details, we have had ours a couple of years.

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Thank you.

It did amuse me when everyone said that it calmed their dogs down.

Its probably the fact they were comfy and slept well.

I just like the look of how snuggly they are.

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
I have two (one each for the dogs), wasn't aware that they were 'calming' per se but they do like them very much. They weren't particularly expensive, but then I've probably got knock-off versions....

MissTyc

Visit site
I got cheap knock off versions and the terriers love them.
They are "calming" in the sense that my dogs sleep really well in them, so they are nice and settled when they sleep and thus less irritable when awake. I achieve the same calmness when I "accidentally" leave the guest bedroom door open and they sneak in and sink into the lovely deep duvet on the new mattress on the bed in there ...

CrunchieBoi

Visit site
Our two are big fans of their "calming" beds. Found them to be worth the money in that they're a lot easier to clean than most of the dog beds we've bought over the years and seem to be holding up well.