Calming vibes please, I'm having a panic!!

fallenangel123

Visit site
I was putting the girls to bed tonight when the old boy who comes to get muck for his garden came to see me. He was at the yard earlier ( isolated yard and stables on the fen) when some 'scrappies' as he described them pulled in to the track next door to us and walked over. They wanted to buy my mini spotted pony and were quite insistent that he took the £40 for her!!
Now I am really paranoid that they are going to come and steal not only her but my others as well! They are all freezemarked although I am going back later to clip out blossoms so it's more obvious. I have also rung the local police too in the hope they can do a couple of drive bys.
Seriously stressed tho!!

Princess Jess

Visit site
Oh dear, that is a bit worrying!
I guess all you can do is alert the police, make sure all your fencing is as secure as possible and keep an eye out.
I'm sure it will all be fine, although I can understand why you're a bit concerned...

fallenangel123

Visit site
Thanks for that Echo Bravo, have put a notice up saying pretty much that, have also added a couple of battery powered security lights by the stable and put an old CCTV camera up next to them. It doesn't work as we have no mains but hopefully it'll put them off. I have also clipped over the freezemarks this morning so they stand out better.
Can't think of anything else I can do!