Cameras for Ifor Williams trailer recommendations

Sircobalot

Visit site
As title really,, any advice on best value for money cameras for travelling and towing

All options and opinions very much appreciated x

Justturnedfifty

Visit site
As title really,, any advice on best value for money cameras for travelling and towing

All options and opinions very much appreciated x

We bought a brand new Ifor 511 some 6 weeks ago, and purchased the recommended Ifor camera, which was fitted by the Ifor Williams dealer. Excellent camera, easy to use, and night time vision exceptionally good too. Would highly recommend. Hope this helps.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
I've got one of these in my 510, it is currently on offer as discontinued. We've had ours for about 4 years, I can highly recommend it, and Trailervision are very good to deal with.

http://trailervision.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=273

We first used it with the twin electrics on our old Shogun/510 combo, and have now wired it into the recently upgraded 13 pin electrics we installed in the trailer to match the electrics in our new(er) Shogun. The monitor gets a live feed when removed from the vehicle but within line of sight if not too far away, which is very handy at shows, service stations etc.

NB, as ever, the monitor must be placed out of sight of the driver whilst in transit, it is for passenger use only :).

ROG

Visit site
I am looking for the camera to go inside the horse box,, I don't need to for reversing!!

Many thanks
NB, as ever, the monitor must be placed out of sight of the driver whilst in transit, it is for passenger use only :).
Will you have a passenger to monitor the screen and have it situated so the driver cannot view it whilst driving ?

Sircobalot

Visit site
As with all dashcam monitor systems that you all recommend it will be purely for passenger use,, 👌

Which ones would you recommend???

catherine22

Visit site
I've got one of these in my 510, it is currently on offer as discontinued. We've had ours for about 4 years, I can highly recommend it, and Trailervision are very good to deal with.

http://trailervision.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=273

We first used it with the twin electrics on our old Shogun/510 combo, and have now wired it into the recently upgraded 13 pin electrics we installed in the trailer to match the electrics in our new(er) Shogun. The monitor gets a live feed when removed from the vehicle but within line of sight if not too far away, which is very handy at shows, service stations etc.

I've just ordered this camera, now just to install it. Where have you positioned your camera?