Camping with the dogs

Clodagh

Visit site
No I didn’t think you were at all ? we’d spent last weekend grouse pointing so she’s had plenty of fun with them this week ?

That sounds like the best kind of manic to me!! Everyone will just think your GLP is another spaniel anyway ? ? we were in the sporting dog pavilion at the game fair and that’s all we heard- ‘looks like a big spaniel’ - there are much worse things to be compared to ?
As I live near LHP breeders I can identify them. A lady bought one in the pub last night and I admired him, she nearly fainted that I got the breed right.
They do look like comic stretched spangles ?

EllieBeast

Visit site
As I live near LHP breeders I can identify them. A lady bought one in the pub last night and I admired him, she nearly fainted that I got the breed right.
They do look like comic stretched spangles ?

I’m always very excited when people can identify what Ivy is ? it’s such a shame there aren’t more about. She’s an absolute sweetheart!

Smitty

Visit site
Well, I have just returned from a short camping trip on a sheep and beef farm. Despite notices saying 'A polite request: please keep your dog on a lead', there were those who felt it didnt apply to them. A poo something had a nasty shock when he pounced on my tethered snoozing terrier!!

In all fairness, I didnt see any livestock being bothered, but even so, is it not just courtesy and common sense?