Can anyone please explain to me, so i know..

alligator40

Visit site
when i advertise ponies for sale, what the difference is between a filly and a colt..??
As it seems to me, that, sadly, a fair few of Joe Horsey Public have no idea whatsoever.
Any answers/suggestions greatfully received.
Thank You all in advance.

alligator40

Visit site
Thank You All....

but how would you reply to..."oh, yes i've had a colt before....no problem as they aren't Geldings til they're 6, so i can put him in with my other mare" :confused::confused:

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Thank You All....

but how would you reply to..."oh, yes i've had a colt before....no problem as they aren't Geldings til they're 6, so i can put him in with my other mare" :confused::confused:

Oh lovely, that's made my day and reminds me of the elderly maiden lady who didn't want fertilised eggs from her hens - so she shut the cockerel up separately at night.

pip6

Visit site
A friends son used to come down (about aged 10) to walk out on the lead riding my old girl. One day he was peering underneath & said 'I thought you told me Kaz was a girl', 'yes, she is', 'but she has dangly bits underneath' said he referring to her droopy te*ts from where she had nursed a foal.....

fallenangel123

Visit site
Glad it's not just me! I have a stallion up for sale and more than one caller has asked me when he was gelded and a few who have rung and asked if I am selling any mares!

Read the words guys!!

Dolcé

Visit site
Thank You All....

"yes, you are quite right, I love it when knowledgeable people buy my ponies, he would be very happy turned out with your mare until he is 6"

LOL, blurdy idiots!!