Can anyone reccomend me a good adult camp in the South West??

WelshTilly

Visit site
Hi All

Well its been 3 months today since i got my new girly (Tilly) first horse as an adult following a 10 year break due to a riding accident and losing all confidence etc well we had a beautiful flatwork lesson today and we are both working beautifully together now we have a mutual understanding and i feel comfortable and relaxed on her despite her quirks. So although ive been jumping tiny cross poles with my instructor present and been jumping 2ft 3'' on other horses before i got her etc She can be forward as she jumped historically but because she didnt jump that often with her previous owner of 4 years, she can get excited although she has a lovely technique so we often put combinations up to get her thinking about it.

I thought it was about time i pushed myself out of my comfort zone and went on an adult camp so if anyone knows of any in the south west they would reccomend and also if anyone can tell me and dispell my nerves about jumping and whether im up to going i would appreciate it as i really want to go and jump and have fun but worried i might lose all my confidence .....

Sorry for rambling hot chocolate for anyone who got this far....

Kxx