Can anyone send me a dressage test?

Kimberley_bhs

Visit site
On the hunt, apparently my daughter will be riding a intro A BD 2009 test on Sunday but we can't find it anywhere? There event organisers swear I does exists but I can only find intro A 2008 and intro B 2009 ???please some one help ?!?

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Hi, I buy mine online from Dressage Diagrams, find it on a Google. I think it is about £1.50 a test. They only sell the up to date ones. You download and then it is on your account so you can download again.

It is actually not allowed to reproduce BD tests, they are copyrighted, but Dressage Diagrams have a licence, so all above board.

BTW, Without looking it would be unlikely that a test would be replaced after just one year, so it is likely a printing error. But, DD will only have the current versions.

Charlie007

Visit site
Have you had a look on the British dressage website?? Would think they would have all the up to date ones. Must say though I have only seen 1 intro A test and 1 intro Black test?

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Have you had a look on the British dressage website?? Would think they would have all the up to date ones. Must say though I have only seen 1 intro A test and 1 intro Black test?

Ah yes, you would think, right?

I am primarily an eventer. I can register and enter online, my results are often "up" before we even get home, and I can find all the tests online.

Sadly BD is not as forward. IME anyway!

Angelbones

Visit site
Like you said, on Dressage Diagrams it says there is Intro A 2008 and Intro B 2009. Apart from an Introductory Freestyle 2012 those are the only BD intros. None of the others (BE, FEI, PC, BRC etc) have any intro tests as such. Suggest a call to the secretary to get confirmation, surely you can't be only one have problems!

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Just a word of warning, I got an 'infraction' from admin when I had lost a prelim test and had problems with dressage diagrams and asked for help on here. Mind you I think I had been 'reported' by a particularly small minded forum member!

Last edited:

Jnhuk

Visit site
As you said, these are the only Intros on the BD website Intro A (2008) and Intro B (2009)
http://www.britishdressage.co.uk/online_shop/category/test-sheets/introductory

I would be suspicious that there was a typo in the schedule but if you have already contacted the organisers and they insist it is correct they must be able to tell you where you can get a copy of the test especially if not available from BD. Maybe worth contacting BD and asking them if an outdated test?