Can I cry pls?

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
I have just read this thread all the way thro. I was so hoping she would pull through, you were certainly doing everything possible for her. I am so sorry that you lost her. You did the selfless thing in the end and listened to her. She was a very lucky wee mare to have had someone like you. Big hugs to you Queenbee. Hope you managed to get a bit of sleep. R.I.P. lovely Ebony xx

pootleperkin

Visit site
Lots of hugs. You waited until she told you, then did the right thing.

Look after yourself - you must feel like an overtightned spring that has finally be realeased. I'm sure you won't, but don't feel a minute of guilt about any relief you feel - both of you have been through the mill.

xx

Spanish Eyes

Visit site
Another on who can barely see to type through the tears.

I am so so sorry that you lost the battle. But she told you that she was ready to go, and you listened with your heart. She is free from that struggle now.

She was loved to the end, and only knew love and kindness from those that were with her. Your love for her shines through - you are an inspiration.

Please be kind to yourself, and take your time. One day her memory will make you smile again, as you remember the special times you shared.

Hugsx

BBP

Visit site
My heart breaks for you, I wish I could say something that would hep. As someone else said, I will love my horse just a little it harder now, you never know how long you will be blessed to have them.

Bubbles

Visit site
So sorry for your sad loss :( she was a very special horse, had so many of us hooked when you thought she was knocked up :) Sleep tight, Ebony, and much love and hugs to you xxx

ghostie

Visit site
I am so sorry. You are such a fantastic example to us all, you did everything you could for her and when she told you she was too tired you let her go to sleep with grace and dignity. I have so much respect for you, you are a very brave and caring woman.

Sleep tight Ebony xx

Vickijay

Visit site
I have just read the whole thread and I was so hopeful that she would be ok. I am so sorry. Reading how important she was to you brought tears to my eyes. RIP Ebony, you were clearly deeply loved x

alfielola05

Visit site
I am so sorry, you have been incredibly brave and she was clearly an amazing horse, I hope you can take some comfort in her being free from pain now, love and hugs xxx

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
I'm so sorry QB, I have followed this thread and was hoping against hope that there would be a happy outcome. It's a brave but loving decision you made and my thoughts are with you. RIP Ebony x

be positive

Visit site
So sorry to read this tonight, I was thinking of you today, you made a brave decision for Ebony, I hope you can take some comfort from that and you have all the lovely memories of her.

RIP Ebony.

Tiffany

Visit site
She's gone, it was lovely and peaceful and the sun poked through just as she was about to be injected. It was the most peaceful and graceful exit for my best friend and soul mate xxx Ben is with her now. Xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss :( Ebony clearly meant the world so you must feel like your heart is being ripped out at the moment. The only consolation is that she's now pain free

RIP Ebony and (((hugs))) for you QB

alwaysbroke

Visit site
So so sorry I am sat here with tears streaming down my face. Ebony was so lucky to have you, its the hardest decision as horse owners that we have to make, but they let us know when they have had enough.
RIP Ebony and hugs for you Queenbee xxx

Oberon

Visit site
I'm so sorry.

Been a busy day at work but I popped out to get an internet hook up and see what the update was today.

Had a small weep in the police garage when I read the news.

Very sad.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Been following but haven't posted as nothing helpful to add :(
Hubby has just asked if I'm crying (trying to hide it but obviously not very wee)
So sorry about the outcome but you clearly couldn't of done anymore or made her feel loved anymore than you have xx

Rueysmum

Visit site
I cried at my PC as I read your post this afternoon, but I haven't been able to get back on the internet until now.

She was so loved. How many horses really experience that much love? She will be with you forever, in more ways than you may ever know. I have had my own experiences and have carried out a lot of research and can honestly say that I believe that she is still with you.

So sad for you, but keep believing that she is by your side, because for sure that is where she will be.

Queenbee

Visit site
God what to say, I'm empty and numb so very much in shock and with a killer headache from all the tears, it all feels pretty surreal but I wanted to post and say thank you everyone for all the pms, posts and contacts via Facebook that I've received. Each and every one makes this hard time a bit easier. It would never have been
My intention to go through this loss so very publicly, but with her illness and my plea for support and subsequent updates, that is how it ended up, all I can say is wow! You have all been wonderful. After reading how she has touched so many people, and all the posts since I went to sleep, I couldn't not say thank you, I can't really say what it means to read all these words. I don't feel special for what I did today, I feel the luckiest person alive and I also feel robbed. :( the poem someone (sorry i cant remember who- left my brain in her stable) posted earlier entitled gods foal sums it up, and rhinos photo made me cry too, that photo was taken by her old sharer who I met on here... Twizzel has captured some fantastic memories on camera for me.

I feel blessed and humbled to have been lucky enough to know Ebony at all, let alone walk side by side with her sharing our lives for the past 11 years.

RIP my beautiful mare x

FionaM12

Visit site
I've just logged on and read your news, which has made me cry. I have a huge lump in my throat for you and your dear wonderful Ebony.

You are so brave and wise to have done the right and unselfish thing for your darling girl. Look after yourself, Emily, rest and get your strength back. Ben will need your company and the two of you can grieve together.

Goodnight Emily.

RIP beautiful, much loved Ebony. xxxx

m1stify

Visit site
I think it's also your writing Queenbee you write so well I dunno something about you and your special mare that had touched me and so many others maybe when some time passes you should write a book about your time together!

copper100

Visit site
Firstly am so sorry for the loss of your beloved mare, just read this whole post and was with everyone hoping for a better outcome.

I can empathise with the feeling of being robbed, but just for now take care of yourself and try and rest.

Thoughts will be with you..